In the past, membership of the Society has consisted of Season-Ticket-Holders. Unfortunately, due to Covid, we were not able to continue offering season tickets. This left us in the position of being a society without members. To solve this problem, we are offering a bargain to anyone who would like to become a member of the society. Fees for a Lifetime Membership have been set at:
- $10 for adults
- $ 5 for seniors (age 65 and above)
- $ 5 for youth (under age of 19)
- $ 20 for a family living in the same household
We hope that some of our longtime supporters will be willing to become lifetime members in order to allow the society to continue as a legal entity. At this point the benefits of a lifetime membership are:
- Tickets offered to you, before they are made available to the general public.
- The option to vote at our AGMs or to be elected to the board of directors and have direct input to future programming decisions.
- Supporting the Creston Concert Society to be able to provide quality, professional, live entertainment in the coming years.
If interested in a Lifetime Membership, please send an email to email@example.com and we can advise you on how to pay.