In the past, membership of the Society has consisted of Season-Ticket-Holders. Unfortunately, due to Covid, we were not able to continue offering season tickets. This left us in the position of being a society without members. To solve this problem, we are offering a bargain to anyone who would like to become a member of the society. Fees for a Lifetime Membership have been set at:
- $10 for adults
- $ 5 for seniors (age 65 and above)
- $ 5 for youth (age 18 and under)
- $ 20 for a family living in the same household (if picking this option, please provide us we names of all family members included)
We hope that some of our longtime supporters will be willing to become lifetime members in order to allow the society to continue as a legal entity. At this point the benefits of a lifetime membership are:
- Tickets offered to you, before they are made available to the general public.
- The option to vote at our AGMs or to be elected to the board of directors and have direct input to future programming decisions.
- Supporting the Creston Concert Society to be able to provide quality, professional, live entertainment in the coming years.
If interested in a Lifetime Membership, please send an email to email@example.com and we can advise you on how to pay.
Donations to Creston Concert Society
The Creston Concert Society is a registered charitable organization. If you would like to make a donation to support our efforts to continue bringing high quality, professional musical performing arts to the Creston Valley, we can provide you with a receipt for your next tax return. Our CRA Charitable Business Number is: 84209 2124 BC0001
Donations made out to “Creston Concert Society” can be mailed by cheque to Box 134 Creston, BC, V0B 1G0 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for an e-transfer.